Παρασκευή 11 Μαΐου 2018

Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils COLOR WHEEL + B O N U S !!!




If you love to draw as much as I do, chances are that, at least once in your lifetime, you came across a color wheel. You learn how to use it to make interesting colors and how to combine them, so you can achieve the best results for your artwork.
But what happens when you use color pencils and you have all these colors available to you? 


That's what I thought when I recently purchased my first Faber-Castell Polychromos set of 36. I looked at all these amazing colors and I felt a little overwhelmed. The first thing I did after that was to search online for a color wheel made with polychromos pencils and, to my surprise, I couldn't find one - maybe the first time the internet let me down! 

As a result, I decided to try and make one for myself and, of course, share it with you guys, in case you have been looking for one. 


Keep in mind, however, that it is made completely based on research and personal judgment. Everyone has a different perception over colors, so feel free to correct it and use it as a guide. This is also the main reason I used only the colors that were available to me at the moment and not the complete collection. That is 38 colors without greys, white and black. I wish that in the future I will be able to update with the full color range.



So here is your template guys! Feel free to download and print as many times as you wish and of course share it with your friends if you find it helpful!


B O N U S

I also found it helpful to make some color mixing charts. Could you imagine that with 42 colors 
( including 2 greys, black and white ) you have the total amount of 1764 different colors and hues? Isn't that mind-blowing? Because of that huge number I made 3 different charts : you will find COLD Vs COLD, WARM Vs WARM and finally WARM Vs COLD.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Production Costs Assignement : Petal Earrings

Production Costs : Petal Earrings Petal Earrings by PennyBow     What really inspired me in making those earrings, is, firstly,...